Thursday, December 04, 2008

Has she died or something? :-)

Yeah, people! I know I haven’t updated my blog since forever and I am not going to make up some cock and bull (no pun intended) story to justify that. It’s been pure and sheer laziness. I know that at least a few of you must have wondered like Miranda Priestly (from “The Devil Wears Prada”) – “Has (s)he died or something?” :-) But no, thanks to the Big Girl above, I have been good. Okay, I am not going to jinx that. I would rephrase that – I have been doing pretty ok. :-)

Even as I write this, I am wondering if any of the folks who have followed my blog earlier, will return to read it after such a long hiatus. Not that, I ever had a fan following or anything even remotely resembling that but I certainly hope that they have kept peeping into my blog every now and then to check whether I have updated it. Oh Lord, maybe they have stopped doing that, maybe they have given up on me. :-( There goes – I am my drama queen self again. J Anyways, let me hope that those readers will return and keep on reading my blog as also the new readers who will have read it for the first time. I promise that I will never do the “Houdini” trick again. :-)

Okay, so, now that I have kinda apologized for my long absence from the blogosphere, where do I start? It’s been seven long months since I last posted. So much has happened, so many things I want to write about, so many things that I want to let the world know. Mmmm, so, where to start?

Okay, decided.

Let me talk about life as it has been in general. Lots of things happening simultaneously – on the work front, on the dating front, on the sex front. Some good and some bad. Some satisfying, some disappointing. I know I am saying nothing “new”. That’s how life’s supposed to be. For me, for you, for everyone. Nevertheless, it’s been one tumultuous ride after all. So here goes…

No comments: