Monday, August 27, 2007

I am gay because...

Let's talk about something interesting, shall we?

What makes me gay? Let's make this as funny and interesting as possible.

1. I can call anyone "honey" including pets.

2. I understand the immense importance of good lighting especially in photographs!

3. I can be at a crowded disco the size of two football fields and still spot the hottest guy.

4. I can tell a woman that I love her bathing suit, and truly mean her bathing suit.

5. I can explain the nuances between steady date, boyfriend and lover.

6. I really have "been there, done that."

7. My women friends tell me everything I want to know about their boyfriends. And that means everything.

8. I am the only type of male who gets to say "fabulous."

9. I have naked pictures of men I don't know in my home.

10. I can have naked men I don't know in my home.

11. I understand why the good Lord invented spandex.

12. I know how to get back at just about everyone. And have.

13. I can smile to let someone know I can't stand them.

14. I am good pals with women other people can't stand.

15. I know how to dress strategically.

16. I am the only one at your high school reunion who looks a lot better than I did in high school.

17. You know that sex complicates things. So?

18. I choose the most fabulous greeting cards.

19. I know how to program my DVD player.

20. I've got sunscreen at every conceivable SPF level.

21. I've called someone "girlfriend" who is neither a girl nor a friend.

22. I know that pigs and bears are not necessarily rural wildlife.

23. My favorite dinner accessory is often my dinner companion.

24. I've shaved something other than my face.

25. Unlike most straight women, I have no problem being treated solely as a sex object.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he..he...he...loved number 3!!