Saturday, September 15, 2007

The First Kiss....

He was looking as gorgeous as ever! He was a 27 year old bloke. He had piercing dark chestnut eyes, a dazzling smile, an alluring smell, strong arms, broad shoulders, a cushy chest. He was tall and everything else that a guy could look for in another. And most importantly he had a priceless heart which was in love...with me!

It was our first date! We had met in the cyber jungle a few months ago but there was something about him that instantly attracted me towards him. Contrary to my expectations, even though he had greek god looks, he replied to my message and we started talking. In the first ten minutes, the ice broke and it melted away.

Over the next several days we kept talking to each other. He was of course far far away from me! He was in Britain and I was here in Amchi Mumbai! He promised that he would return to India soon and he kept his promise. By the time he got his return tickets booked to India, we had graduated from cyber chats to hour long tete-a-tete on ISD. We were hopelessly in love.

26th March 2006. D-day! I couldn't sleep the whole night! His flight was supposed to touch down early in the morning. I kept looking at the clock and time seemed to stand still! I kept fiddling with my mobile phone begging it to spring to life. And so it did! He had just touched down and he called me right there from the airport. I felt a rush of excitement, a sensation that I had never felt before up and down my spine! His voice, his words - everything he said was etched in my memory for keeps!

30th March 2006. Today! We decided to meet today. The last three days had been really exasperating! I knew that he was in the same city but we couldn't meet up! He was too busy catching up with his folks. After all he had returned home after 5 long years! We decided to meet up in the evening at Bandra! As the appointed hour approached, I seemed to grow more and more restless. I simply didn't know what to do to make it perfect! I couldn't find the proper clothes, the right perfume, the right attitude! Everything seemed to be taking a toll on me!! I was trying too hard! But anyway, things cooled down and I reached the place a little before him!

He had driven down from his place on Pali Hill in a Merc E-Class. As soon as he stepped out of his car, several glances turned his way. He looked awesome! He was in a black lycra shirt that hugged his chiselled body like a glove. He wore fitting trousers that completed his 'dressed to kill' look! He had neatly gelled his hair and was wearing a small pendant in his neck! Even though he had dressed so simple, yet he had something about him that made him stand out of the crowd. He smiled and waved at me and started walking towards me!

I could sense my heart rate going up and my pulse racing as he came towards me! Everybody else around us seemed to vanish! It was just me and him! He came upto me and looked down into my eyes. I immediately drowned in those large chestnut eyes! He didn't shake my hand like most of my earlier dates did. What he did just swept me off my feet! He grabbed me by my head and gave me a tight hug and whispered into my ears - Jeet, I love you!

We grabbed dinner at a plush restaurant in Bandra. Throughout the dinner, we kept looking at each other! Even while we talked we craved for our lips to lock in a frenzied kiss! He told me about how the last three days had been and how much he had missed me! As I was eating, I suddenly felt his leg caressing my legs under the table! I nearly blushed to death! The dinner ended perfectly! He asked me whether i would like to go on a drive in his car.

I readily agreed. We drove round and round here and there trying to find the perfect spot for our first kiss! When we finally found the place, it was almost midnight! It was a small road off the Bandra creek! He pressed the brakes and the car screeched to a halt! As he killed the engine and turned off the car lights, the soothing blue light of the full moon drenched both of us! His silhouette was looking awesome in the faint light.

He turned towards me sitting in the driver's seat. He stretched out his arms, grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him. Our eyes met! I could see my reflection in his eyes! I began to lose my senses as he moved his fingers through my hair. His nimble fingers glided down my nape and my shoulders. It was pure ecstacy! I didn't need any aphrodisiac to enliven my senses. His touch was enough! He moved his head down and his lips began to tease me! He started to kiss my neck, my cheeks. He poked his tongue into my ears and I began to see stars! My eyes closed automatically as his lips worked their way across every inch of my neck and nape!!

My lips began to quiver in excitement! I could feel his warm breath on my body! His masculine scent turned me on like no one had ever did before. I instantly felt a stiffening in my loins! He was playing a tease! He would brush my lips with his but would not kiss them! He would lick my waiting lips with his tongue but wouldn't lock them into his own!! Time seemed frozen! Suddenly, in a rush, he pressed his lips against mine and they met for the very first time! Our tongue entwined with each other. I felt completely numb as if he was sucking life out of me! We kissed and kissed and kissed some more!!! I don't know how long it lasted...but when it ended I was ready for more!

To be continued....

2 comments:

Crazy Sam said...

Wow!! Such an amazing experience and so well written.. It felt like I was you when I was reading. C'mon don't keep me waiting for the continuation and please don't end up saying it was all a dream!! (coz all my magical kisses were experienced in dreams! :p)

Sutirtho Ganguly said...

Looks so much like a dream date! Although I have not been in such a romantic date with my sweetu, but I do miss him even more now after reading this. seriously this is good work!! :)