Sunday, September 23, 2007

...the passion...

From all of my sadness, the tears that I've cried...
I have spent all of my life...
Waiting for tonight, when you'd be here in my arms
Waiting for tonight...

J Lo's melodious voice filled the air as I closed my eyes and started going over the events of the day! It had indeed been a dreamy night! A door clicked open and so did my eyes...and then I saw him...standing at the bathroom door, dripping wet in just a white towel. He had obviously taken a shower and had sprayed a sweet perfume which filled my senses with ecstasy! I watched him as he shook his head vigorously and his long hair sprayed a million droplets of water in all directions. As the water trickled down his head, to his neck, down his chest towards his navel...it evaporated! He was looking searing hot!

He had a mischievous smile on his face. He winked at me and came towards me. He was holding the towel with his hands around his waist! The water glistened on his smooth body! He came to me and shook his head again! The water from his head came down in a shower on me and I curled up in the bed. He fixed the towel in place and sat beside me. I could feel my breaths becoming faster and faster as he came close to me. His face was just inches away from mine. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his...and before I could close my eyes, his lips were locked with mine.

Our tongues entwined with each other and our eyes were closed. Without even opening our eyes, we could feel my clothes coming off, his towel flying away somewhere. I was lying down on my back on the bed and he was by my side. His strong arms clutched me towards him. He grabbed my head with one hand and pulled me by my butt towards him, never letting go of my lips. The kiss lasted for a life time!

When finally, we opened our eyes, we got to see each others' naked bodies for the first time. What I saw left me speechless! He could surely put David of Michaelangelo to shame. Yet, what made him even sexier was that he had a heart full of love! David was sculpted out of stone. This David was real! This one loved me!

He too loved what he saw! We didn't say a word to each other referring to each other's bodies. Our actions did all the talking. His hand glided down my neck to my back. Next, he pinned me down to the bed and came over me. He looked directly into my eyes and I looked up to his. He came down on me started kissing my neck, my shoulders. He started to lick every inch that he could reach. He worked his way down my neck, shoulders, to my chest! He bit into my smooth chest and gave me a hickey. He nibbled on my nipples and my earlobes. He licked every corner of my armpits. I clasped him with my arms and my finger nails went down his back. I played with his hair as he made me see stars with his magic.

It was my time to take charge. I rolled him over and climbed on him. He was smiling and it was clear to me that he was indeed liking every bit of it. I started the same way as he did. I started by licking his neck, poking my tongue into his ears and gently nibbling on them. My tongue glided down his shoulders to his biceps and then to his armpits. My hands tickled him on his waist. I moved back to his neck and gave him a love bite! He grabbed my head towards him as my teeth bit into his neck. When I was over with it, I saw that a huge hickey had appeared on the left side of his neck. I went down to his chest and licked every inch of it. He squealed in delight as my tongue encircled his navel. I nibbled on his love handles and it drove him into the peak of frenzy.

What happened next will go down as the most memorable night of my life! We did everything that was possible for two men to do to each other but what made it special was that it was not out of just lust! It was not 'sex'. It was love making. When we were spent, we lay in each other's arms. He held me close to him and my head was buried in his chest! We kissed once more. The CD had come back to the same song.

Gone are the days, when the sun used to set...
On my empty heart all alone in my bed...
Tossing and turning emotions were strong...
I knew I had to hold on...
Waiting for tonight when you'd be here in my arms...
Waiting for tonight!

To be continued...

No comments: