Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The next cubicle...and the work place...

Me and one of my mates at work seem to have quite a similar taste in men! Our types! Tall, brutish, with a V-body, with a rugged I-will-show-you-heaven look; some with cute faces and cuter asses, some straight out of Danielle Steel's novels...yes they all are our types! We are continuously rating people who cross our paths with words like 'Good', 'Delicious', 'Doable' or well whatever! He is smitten with a PYT in one of his neighboring cubicles and I kinda find two PYT's in my next cubicle exceedingly cute. So much so, that whenever I get an opportunity, I steal a glance at the two of them and wish silently if at least one of them were....

My friend's PYT probably has Greek blood in his veins, coz everytime we see him, we go weak in our knees! The other day we were just rambling back to our respective work stations from the food court and there he was, walking towards us! And we just gasped in delight in unison! I hope he noticed!

No comments: