Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sizes...Small, Medium and Large!

Ever since the Hutch ads have started coming on television, I can't help but smile with an impish grin every time I see 'em. Even though the ads are quite funny, I try to interpret or probably see them in a totally different context. :-)

So, here's my version of one such ad...though I don't know how Prahlad Kakkad will react to this one...

Scene: Gay bar with lots of gorgeous looking guys dancing, some disco number playing in the background.

Cut to a 18 y.o. cutie who is a first timer, looking quite nervous hoping that his virginity will be a thing of the past beyond tonight! So as he takes nervous glances at everyone around him and while everyone around feast their eyes on the newbie, he sees these three real hunks standing next to the bar with drinks in their hands looking at him. While they exchange glances with the newbie...

...cut to the crotches of these three hunks one by one! :-) And then the caption comes choose your size S-M-L! :-D

and then a sleazy male voice declares "To get the size sms SIZE to blah-blah-blah-blah!"

Too corny?? Or plain balderdash! I don't know but I am sure such ads are light years away! He he

No comments: