Tuesday, June 06, 2006

He'll come

He will come one day, may that day be soon,
He will take me there, to the stars, by the moon……

He will come my way, we will smile first sight,
He will ask my name, in the summer twilight…….

He shall slowly learn, who I am, what I do,
He will gradually realize I’m nice, I’m true……..

He will then reveal, he’ll tell me about him,
He will open up his heart, his truths, his whim…….

He will show he’s honest, and simple, and good,
He will teach me few things too, make sure I understood……

He will show me the value of friendship and care,
He will shower his admiration, he will love me, he’ll dare……..

He will ask me out some nights, movies or dinner,
He will wisely talk me into it, my hero, he’s a winner…….

He will make sure I’m comfortable, on our every date,
He will even drop me home, before it gets too late……..

He will take me on long drives, we’ll laugh and sing songs,
He wont force me into anything, he’ll know what’s right, and the wrongs……

He will prove his love is pure, when I’m away I’ll be missed,
He will tell me so with feeling, the night I’ll first be kissed…….

He will one day bring up settling, going steady forever,
He will take care of the obstacles, but leave me?, no never…….

He will call me every night, we’ll plan our future bright,
He will help confront my folks about it, we’ll do it all just right…….

He will convince me he’s worthy, he will firmly take resolve,
He will mean it when he tells me, around me his world does revolve…….

He will make me feel so special, his offer how can I deny,
He will gift me a ring that blessed day, I’ll be first to cry……

He will make me part of his heart, home and soul,
He and me will together strive to attain our goal…….

He will make love to me, as no one else could,
He will be so adoring, just as protective as he should……

He will be my guardian, lover, partner, and best friend,
He will be my soul-mate, we wont depart till the end……..

He is there somewhere, in this world, just for me,
He too is dreaming, searching, and hoping like me……..

He too is wondering, and waiting for some clue,
He, like me, is praying for this miracle, happening just to few…….

He will make it, so will I, till that day we wont calmly rest,
He will tackle every test, he’ll be victorious, he’ll be the best……

He will come whistling sweetly, my very favorite tune,
He will walk into my existence, and my life will be a boon……

He will come one day, may that day be soon,
He will take me there, to the stars, by the moon……

No comments: