Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Oh innocent heart of mine,
Rivers of blood, tears of wine,
What do you know what is desire?,
When a spark ignites a raging fire…….

Tell me oh heart, whom do you love?,
I so feel…restless, like a caged dove,
Whom do I wait for?, what do I long?,
For whom do I sing this bittersweet song?…….

Oh heart….the pain, the lonely sighs,
The never ending doubts, the what’s and why’s,
If only the joys would last for good,
If just you’d know, tell you if I could……

Who stalks my dreams, none other but you,
One mind we share, be our bodies two,
If just you’d know how special you are,
How special I feel, when you’re near, or far……..

But I know you’ll never see the love in my eyes,
You’ll never see through those silences, and lies,
We will never meet, our lives never share,
Now we laugh together, tomorrow will we be there?……

Oh heart……in your spaces vast,
Who is it whose shadow is cast?,
Who lurks in there?, whose breath is your wind?,
Tell me……if I take your name, have I sinned??…….

The earth stops to spin, the air is still,
With soothing calm my heart does fill,
When your smile emerges in my mind so clear,
Please don’t fade away, and leave behind a tear…….

You will never be mine, but I’m forever yours,
Let the heavens mourn, as the dark sky pours,
Let the ground split wide open, and swallow this tale,
Our incomplete love story…….is buried…..with this wail……

Oh heart, you’re so innocent, why do you beat?,
When your sun has set……then how this heat?,
For now, it’s just twilight, a dusk of gloom,
It’ll be worse, an agonizing night soon…….

Maybe someday one star shining far away,
Will rise on my horizon, a new sun, a new day,
Till then oh heart, I’ll look after you,
I’ll nurse you together, I’ll heal you new……

But heart of mine, don’t take it so hard,
Take it easy, and be on your guard,
See the sun has set, but countless stars glow in the night,
Oh my heart, fly up there…..high…..in that bright light……..

Dear dear heart, how foolish can you be?.
Why ask for the moon, when you have me?,
You innocent gem, in this dream don’t dwell,
This may not be your paradise, but don’t make it a hell!……

Oh heart, it’s alright, spring shall return,
In fact, spring doesn’t have to go, if you just churn,
Don’t wait for the weather, let your garden bloom,
Let it flower, and blossom……hum a little tune……

Hum the tune of harmony, contentment in each form,
Joy in the fragrance of flowers, in the prick of each thorn,
Just water your soil fertile, with the seed of love within,
One day it’ll germinate…….that day you’ll win!!……..

For the sun rises and sets with each day,
But let not this garden wither, I devotedly pray,
Keep away the weeds of ignorance and hate,
I’m sure this garden will prosper into something great!……

Oh heart, trust me, I’ll help you recover,
We’ll slowly succeed, you’ll finally discover,
A sun does nourish a garden with care,
But without a seed, and the soil, we’d be nowhere!……

Oh heart, so innocent, keep tending your soil,
Keep watering your seed, slow but steady in your toil,
So when the sun does rise, you can bask in it’s ray,
And believe it or not, your paradise will be here to stay!……

So, oh innocent heart of mine,
No more rivers of blood, or tears of wine,
You may or may not know what is desire,
But just aspire for the best…..grow, never tire!…….

No comments: